XSO 0.25% 3,170.8 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-157

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Thanks for the reply. A very good point that probably needs to be reiterated about keeping an open mind. But you are right and If I hope as I age that I care less about the ramblings of others and make my own decisions and calls. Something in which my personal traits do not yet mirror, but one I am always working on. I certainly have the gumption to improve and your comments a long with many others are not lost here good sir.

I'm actually glad @UmiTrader doesn't agree re K2F. It made me go back over my research and prompted me to talk more with management. I think there's attractive reasons as follows:

- Asset managmement I feel is critical going forward for future efficiency/productivity gains that have been maxed out in other areas such as labour.
    - ADAM Software was developed for and in the O&G Sector by Woodside (they spent about $3m, to which it was bought for $1m). Good leverage to top O&G partners if a capex cycle resumes
    - @16c we are talking about a MC of 8m, with enough cash ($3m) to last them 2 years, an attractive EV of under 5m
    - Tier 1 partner in Capita PLC. These guys are a behemoth in the UK and I think there will be significant newsflow and JV opportunities
    - On the accounts, obviously backward looking and do not represent the future growth or direction of this company. I feel like we will be looking at a different company if some of these licensing partner deals come through
    - Six figure contract with major WA Utility with the opportunity to develop into a more sizable contract if it gets to phase 2&3

Final caveat is the loyalty offer of 1:5 options in March @25c, just for sitting on the register. Good risk/reward down here I feel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.