XSO 0.15% 2,987.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi @UmiTrader , CE MARK (European FDA equivalent) has recently...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Hi @UmiTrader ,

CE MARK (European FDA equivalent) has recently been granted post the IPO prospectus which effectively has proven the devices clinical efficiency in which you refer to as vague. This would not of been granted without substantial  clinical evidence as they are very strict.

I also remember you from the early days of RAP in which i was a very large holder as well and much like that company the autism management market like the respiratory disease market currently requires patients to physically go to a clinic for diagnosis and management. Now you are right in saying the technology itself is reasonably old but it's much much more effective then you allude to (hence the easy regulatory path over anything else i have seen on the ASX to date) in fact its the most effective but currently only available at select hospitals and is very expensive. This is where a whole new market has been created by the team at Nuerotech  which substantially brings a proven technologies costs  way down and  brings major convenience/well being benefits from your own home. This is very disruptive and creating a new market at the same time which is no different to RAP expect its way more advanced and entering commercial contracts very quickly you watch.

PS the FDA testing which starts this week in fact is conducted by arguably the highest regarded neuroscience institute in the US. I have personally talked one on one with management about this and the FDA outcomes that need to be achieved is almost mirror with that of the CE MARK just using US based data so expect a easy grant of approval and reimbursement (Medicare).

As you probably know they already have a large minimum take or pay contract with the Italian distributor in which is worth MINIMUM  $18 million AUD over three years with a 68% margin. I am of the belief that they will actually get to the the level they need to, to remain exclusive which means about $42 million in revenue over 3 years.

This is only the start expecting a very news flow heavy H1 of 2017 for new contracts and then off course FDA approval which IMO carries zero risk and is simply now formality. All this for a EV of 24 million and its distribution is way more advanced then RAP.

I suggest you dig deeper into you research on this one as markets always take their time on these med techs due to many factors eg understanding the tech or the business model but mark my words i'm happy to go on the record here ill tip a very big H1 for NTI way way to cheap as it stands.

With the XEC and XSO warming up and a Med tech sub sector turning green with money flow from XJO and mining we have a perfect storm awaiting and a catalyst will be in the form of commercial agreements in which i expect shortly

Happy to debate further if you wish....

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.