XSO 1.29% 3,005.8 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-2043

1. 4,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    Trading lessons learned and shared:
    1. A couple of weeks ago shared stuff around trading experience which after a few here advised got me to learn about ASX  Centre Point ... see here centre-point   Still cannot believe that share trading levels can be struck that I (and you I assume) have no visibility of. Makes a difference on share under 10c and under 1 c its crazy IMO

2. Today bought a few "Anton specials" on COMMSEC and first buy out of habit  did a quick check on course of sales to see that my buy had suitably smashed the stack (and hoping I might have scored a few centre point shares.) NO RECORD. Queried Commsec and after hours got a phone call saying it was that other magic of asx trading the equally non visible chi-x that handled my order.  Have to get IRESS (which apparently I get for free because of doing LOTS of banking with CBA. ) Sure enough there they were after i eventually got into IRESS and could see slaes that included chi-x..

Lesson for me; on these tiddlers we chase on the xso any purchase of volume can significantly impact the Buy/Sell stack (I sometimes feel like Smart Money (without the smart LOL)) so you really do want to know what that stack is doing and how your Buy/Sell is going to impact it.  It really should all be a lot more visible to us mugs IMO.

Just sayin'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.