XSO 0.86% 3,001.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-248

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I may as well outline what I'm thinking rather than have people try to second guess with their charts ,historical analysis ,political personalities , the vix ,the whatever else , all of the tools analysts use to try to pick the direction of markets.

Trump has said he's going to cut the corporate tax rate to 15 % and that if individuals want to call themselves a corporation that's fine . If he delivers on this I don't think anyone's twigged to what that will actually mean . There'll be such a flight of capital to the US in terms of businesses and individuals it will likely dwarf any market changing factor we've seen in our lifetimes , start thinking a reverse GFC.

None of the morons running our country are in any way prepared for what that means for Australian businesses should it eventuate ,thick as two planks the lot of them . And Shorten squawking like a wild banshee about a minor proposed tax cut.

Everyone is worried about or preparing for a market rout and all the bad things that can happen ,no one thinks about a game changing uplift...in the US that is . And I wonder if everyone else will be caught with their pants down.

You won't read this anywhere else I fancy ,but that's what I'm thinking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.