XSO 0.06% 2,985.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

hi Paddington kind of. i posted a few years back on the levels...

1. cha
    5,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    hi Paddington

kind of. i posted a few years back on the levels for the spx and a follow up a few months back. next level for me is 2800 but reference to darvis break for clq was exatly the same point that will see how far new high takes the spx at this level but then expect backtest/wave down. response there will determine next movement and if/when see next level on it. cant believe spx 2400 after 666 with new levels on target. growth economy after gfc days. overbrought? next wave down could see a lot of panic selling because a lot of money has come in very late.

clq was textbook last year and posted on it at the time. lot of money came in there.

clq had so many 100% moves. 12c to 24c sailed through then opened up 49c level which it hit and stalled at. fib backtest before sailed through 49c. stalled at 60c+ on that run before held 50% level from memory at 36c. . clq then doubled again from 60c +level to $1.18 where another backtest. currently sitting on 50% at 60c. it paused briefly at that $1 level on way up. i called it a potential top at the time. i was wrong but not by much. did sail on a bit before fell from $1.18 to 60c. beautiful move by big end of town and ready for next push. not yet but ready.

that is point i see spx at here. new high after that massive move from 1050 level. i pulled out of blue chips at 2120 which was my top and then started again with goldies. missed some of blue chips but goldies made up for it last 2 years.

so many poised here now. agg run from $3 and aqg $2 to $3 started. nst $5 plus level in play further down rms partway through move 40 to 50c. slr good news friday and move underway evn cracked $2.50. all of these need to hold level and retest and then move on so very early days but can see it starting at last

mml gap up this morning. very slight but should see repeating range. all on track for late june/july but fed speedhump in way first. if do run here then will sell the spikes on trading account
    your pnr and gor solid here. great calls.
    wpg icg waf and lots of others for if and when gold does move up. fed may kill it off again for awhile so will see.
    really need some funds to come back in . seems to be no real interest so far but at least holding their own here and it does tend to change late june and july but at least on track for a repeat this year.can see some of goldies moving this morning. been a fair wait. will it be this run or later in year but looking for them to now repeat moves we had on clq last year. anyway will see. have not bought anything this morning on gap up and just holding on what have built up ready for next move
    also dyl move up on friday. churn, cr, corporate or just reversion trade. about time anyway.

from memory you called 2200 on spx and i called 2120. as usual you were spot on and i was too conservative so do not be guided by me Paddington.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.