XSO 0.06% 2,985.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-5359

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    @NotPB, IG's C Weston report below:

Now I am no funnymentalist BUT recent vents in US have me worried. When Trump elected I was willing to argue against many of my inner urban lefty friends and I liked the idea of shaking things up (the Democrats putting a Clinton up against him was arrogant .... is their no one other than Clintons or Bushes ... really?   But I digress).

But Donald IS A JOKE .... I never thought the words "Just not presidential" would leave my lips but there I said it.  Now most of me does not care BUT with another seeming lunatic leading Nth Korea and not just playing Banana republic games but talking up threats to everyone including the US

..... combined with  a White Houe in chaos

.... combined with new No 1 honcho Chief of Staff being a GENERAL (a Marine to boot!) ... sacking the brand new comms guy "the MOOCH" on day 1 .... Really????  WTF??

History tells me that the BEST political diversion is ....  bomb someone .... just my morning thought ... I don't think I jump at shadows but my alert has gone to RED!

Anyway soz for diversion and back to my little charts .....  BTW IG reporting Iron Ore up 5.8%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.