XSO 0.14% 2,972.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Uh ... yeah. Well first of all I don't follow your posts and...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Uh ... yeah.

Well first of all I don't follow your posts and just happened upon this forum because I was following what wayward has been posting on other forums. So I don't know your various issues with daytrading etc or what your various peccadillos might or might not be.

I would argue those are not minor fluctuations - I shorted MQG based on what I perceived to be a head and shoulders top which also happened to strike the top of what I saw as a trend channel. I anticipated the inital throw back to the neckline but had then moved my stop lower and got taken out with the seocnd throwback (around 87). I did make money on the trade -- just not as much as I could have. "Throwing on a short" was just a casual comment you shouldn't interpret literally (or whatever you did).

If you actually read the post I was asking questions about the chart not saying to short or go long. I don't profess to be an expert with TA (or even know a great deal) and was looking to learn. To that end I guess any trade I make based on my limited knowledge of TA is a form of guessing. I would love someone to give suggestions on how to avoid being whipsawed out of positions -- or even just point in a general direction on where to learn it. Rather than being sort of a douche.

But thanks for what amounted to about one and half pieces of useful information.

Cheers,

jezza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.