XSO 1.49% 3,065.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-6856

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Totally a textbook reversal IMO, price has consolidated nicely and found support at the 61% Fib ext, love Friday's candles on both the daily and weekly charts. We should see Gold spike higher on the open tomorrow and then by Tuesday our time after the US trade there 1st day should give us the real confirmation that the bottom is confirmed and wave 3 in on its way

Technically wave 3 should be same length or actually longer than wave 1, so I'm looking for $1484 which is the last support /resistance I can find which occurred back in 2013

Weekly chart confirms the same theory as the daily, got like that

My only Gold play is MOY, as mentioned here the other day has been beaten down all year for various reasons, might be one for you folks to take a look at

Also, here is a video of Gary Wagner's weekend review for Gold and Silver, only 7 mins long, he is of the same thinking now as I posted here last week regarding the EW wave structure. Time will tell and this week is going to tell us, has to be this week...surely. This video comes out after the close in the US every Saturday morning our time. It's a free service or you can pay for the full daily service..... Happy Sunday guys and gals, looking like a cracker 25* day here in Adelaide, lunch and beers down at the Grand in Glenelg for me

Daily chart

Weekly Chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.