XSO 1.49% 3,065.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-7155

1. cha
    5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    ovr finally hit my level. spike down .05c and spike up 100% at 1c and sell some keep some. stopped clock approach with strong macros. pretty simple.

ovr is last of my winter specs to do it

looking forward bru and lom and sxy all at make or break point for next level

some that have done it are clq and smn
    cdv and gor not a fail but gold macro down and they have pulled back

nmt swing up continues. hit my level but may give it some more air time or perhaps sell and reassess

waf has moved up pre news and oku drill on way

both were 10c last xmas and both 40c this year. both good potential to join my sar rsg etc as mid level specs but just a question of what market does with them in between. sheep mentality. need to be a fox dealing with the sharks running the show

i posted indicators on rvr and pan when both 20c indicated rvr to run before pan. pan doubled first and still going. rvr ok from a lower base. doubled and puled back now as news unfolds. i prefer the anns and the count. market sheep dont read anyway and get fleeced of some good stocks and gains.
    ovr makes me shudder. so does nwe but both had their run for now. nwe 6 months from now. ovr a mystery with their assets and holding some of profits in the thing
    lom makes me smile. 10 years in the making. actually 100 years in the making for me. will see if diamonds in africa finally come good. my family invested in sth africa land and diamonds a century ago and got fleeced of the lot. time for some returns!

sar and rsg news out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.