XSO 0.14% 2,972.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-73

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Yes Cuse ,whatever one thinks of Trump there is no question that he's a marketing genius . To win that election as an amateur politician off the powerful and established political elites and the press who were constantly baying for his blood is probably the most remarkable thing I've ever seen . They can't get over it. .Obama has completely spat the dummy and he and his missus are going to stay in Washington to frequent talk shows and keep telling everyone how wonderful they are . Sad cases both ,but as he says , he would've won if he could've stood so it's just not fair . What a nasty piece of work he is ,exemplified by the way he treated our Government over the Barrier Reef when he'd never been there in his life , nor ever likely to be back . Trump is just as narcissistic but he's looking for different outcomes than Obama , who simply wanted to play to his adoring latte and TV crowd.

I'm always wary of markets this time of year though ,for some reason people have lots of optimism , with new years resolutions and a blank canvas ahead of them . As you say some have already made a lot of money . But that doesn't mean there isn't a whole lot more to be made . The market will always be there . You stay protected by being in the right stocks at the cheapest prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.