XSO 1.09% 2,872.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-7548

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Sure Xenius . ALY missed on their last drill which the market seemed to be pre empting and I can't see any news coming for the next few weeks . I think the stock still has decent prospects but there are presently better opportunities out there for more imminent gains. However at 1.8 or 9 there's no real urgency to sell they can't be much lower. I no longer hold but next year should be better for them.

MBK have just announced a rights issue at 2c as a drill program is about to commence . In some ways it's disappointing , plus I'm not overwrapped in Taylor C. because they traded it last time, but there's an option thrown in and Tony Schreck's rationale is they would have to do it at some point anyway and this is an opportunity to give something back to the smaller holders. All of the major holders are participating.

He's putting a Sydney or the bush hole in shortly with some shallower holes. He knows he's on to something and Sprott and other major holders are on board. This guy is very experienced and he'll get there in the end. The company is now well funded and I'm happy for him to do his work knowing the dedication and expertise that he brings to it . I've got no idea how long it will take but at some stage current prices will seem very cheap and I still hold a decent parcel and will be taking up the rights.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.