XSO 0.89% 3,185.4 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-8105

1. 7,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Hi Andrew1234

I would like to join in with you injecting a bit more uumph into this thread. [disclaimer... I am not a big player, been in the market about a dozen years, only starting to feel I have a proper handle on it]
    to start:-
    Over on the FZO thread you wanted some engagement on tackling the FA... I chipped in but you didn't reciprocate... perhaps you moved on but I can give you a better picture now. I attended the AGM... from that the key points which influenced me.... 5 in the management team, 3 very smart the other 2 I couldn't get a read on... the costs of doing business will centre on the head count, they are struggling to get everything done so the growth is slower than it could be [e.g. there are about 9000 schools in OZ but signup rate is running @ 20/ per month... once signed very sticky and profitable from day 1...simply a problem of personnel/cash burn/and many other things happening all at once]]. Their approach is very professional and they have a decided competitive edge.... however, after the AGM I sold out for the time being [though will probably still trade it on and off] because I think it might take another 12 months for this business to gather momentum... but when it does [if it does] this is very likely a very good long term/high profit Co.

I am in MRP and this is one which seems to be neglected... the FA looks good to me... the current drilling campaign is confirming all of the management banter of the last few months. Only 2 things to discover.... is the dolerite mineralised at depth and is the first 200m's of the Northern stockworks as good as the better understood Southern stockworks. The average grade is probably going to be about 2g/t which is not a sexy number but management will definitely proceed to mining down the track [if the they confirm things with the current drilling] and it looks very much [to my eyes] it will be a low cost operation. All of the holes they have drilled encounter water @ 180m's depth so the first stage of mining open pit shouldn't present any problems.

EUC is something I am watching very closely. I don't like the way it's being used as a trading plaything and it's definitely crowded in there... but it's another one I am willing to spend the next 12 months seeing how it develops. [again, if I see cheap entries I will take them and trade up to a small position if possible]. The long term for EUC is the nickel is sulphide which will produce a metal clean enough for the battery market and it's in association with high grade cobalt... for me I want to see some proper exploration drilling to confirm a good size deposit, but if if scores on this then it's another good long term hold I think.

I focus my energy on only a few stocks at a time... but have an extensive watchlist.

comments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.