XSO 0.10% 3,001.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust, page-901

1. 1,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    as you asked then what i make of it is you only have yourself to blame if a big drop causes you to lose your cool and you haven't set a sell price and triggered it

yes pisces likes the stock and he will be the first one to say don't invest in speccy companies if big drops unnerve you. He has often stated his tolerance (and appetite) for falls like these (may even be hoovering around) and repeatedly warned about this happening in spec holdings.

i don't feel it was hype and if it affected you as such and caused you to act in an irrational manner with later regrets then sorry but the buck stops with you ... and haven't we all been in that particular boat and if not you haven't been trading long enough or are a much stronger trader than most.

talking about the potential of a stock and being excited about a longer term outcome is not hype, it is researching and buying and sharing with caveats

and even the best research etc doesn't guarantee a favourable outcome ... if the outcome is eventually favourable then the time frame for this can be longer than many people are comfortable with as well, and pisces has talked about this quite a few times too

we are very fortunate to have such posters and getting shitty cos of a bad trade on a discussed stock is bad form

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.