PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

StatsMan,thanks for the leg up.I can do the fraction of a cent...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    StatsMan,

thanks for the leg up.I can do the fraction of a cent as well as lomg as the shares do not reach the 10 cents per share level. After that all the bids have to be lodge on 1/2 cents increments until I believe the $2 or $3 dollars per share, where they will mov eto 1 full cents increments.

I have tried to see how it works with ComSec and their Online Trading platform and compare it, but they haven't been very helpful to me at all. I asked if anyone could show me how it works, and I was directed to the webpage instead. Hence why I stuck with NAB where I can have contacts with people anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM. It used to be from 6 AM in the morning but ever since they amalgamated with someone else or made use of someone else's services, it has changed.

Another thing that I am missing, the likes of when I was using an European Online facility many years ago, and even an American one, was that I just looked at my portfolio and there it was, the current levels or losses in each and everyone of my shares was staring me in the face all the time. To have that service available, it makes one's investing and decisions a hell of a lot better and quicker.

I have spoken to NAB about it and they told me that they are looking at it.

Thanks again,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.