RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The Breath Easy Study

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Afternoon all

Have some more valuable information to share with you all. So basically I stumbled across the below website about a month or so ago after doing some extensive digging:

https://www.anzctr.org.au/Trial/Reg...375939&showHistory=true&isReview=true

Was requiring clarification on a few points and didn't want to post it up until I had the answers. It was evident to me that there are some respiratory diseases that haven't been publicly announced by ResApp before in this ongoing Breath Easy trial like respiratory failure, interstitial lung disease and Emphysema (part of COPD but more specific). This breathe easy study is ongoing and other respiratory diseases are being collected for further evaluation for future announcements once statistically significant numbers are reached.

IMG_20190514_133459.png

So WOW right?!
    Okay so as you read further down the document it states that the target for recruitment is estimated to be 5000 with completion of the trial estimated to be December 2021:

IMG_20190514_140316.png
    TK informed me that this completion date can be brought forward.

Okay so now I questioned the recruitment numbers as they were still stuck at 3300 for quite some time even after all the recent studies yet the site had been updated on the 30th of the 4th 2019 for data sharing but the recruitment numbers still remained unchanged, I presume that the data sharing was added for information requested for the peer reviewed medical journal publication and for the CE notified body - BSI. So basically the recruitment numbers (3300) didn't stack up for me after digging through all of the prospective studies dating back to 2015 after questioning this issue while speaking with TK yesterday he kindly sent me a text message this morning to inform me that the recruitment numbers have been updated:   

"The site has been updated by the clinical team with the latest recruitment numbers. The number includes patients from our adult and kids prospective results (released in 2019 and 2018) plus all of the earlier results for adults and kids (all the way back to 2015). Plus there has been continued recruitment of adults and kids since the prospective results for further analysis."

IMG_20190514_142448.png

Ummmm WOW! Thanks TK for actioning this so promptly!

I'm sniffing some exciting new announcements pending in the near future IMO...

Come on CE!

Okay back to grinding away on my day job, have a good afternoon all.

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.