EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

Which of you guys can see the orders on an individual level.At...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Which of you guys can see the orders on an individual level.

At 1.14 all I see is that there are two sell orders with a total of 50,700 for sale.

How is that 50,700 distributed? Is it one seller for 10,700 and another for 40,000? Who is first in the queue?

I was speaking with a friend yesterday when a seller turned up with 150,000 for sale (my friend has a full service broker). When it came close for a nibble to take place, the seller cancelled the sell and came back in to sell again at the same figure but was now at the end of queue.

At the close of trade, he hung around until just before 4:10 and then pulled the sell order all together.

So I ask you, are these the actions of someone serious about selling their shares? Personally I think this person is one of the most inept cappers I have ever seen, a total beginner.

I mean if you are going to cap, then cap, but don't do it in such a childishly obvious way. These brokerage houses must be struggling to find good staff just like all other sections of Australian business.

If you are out there reading this, I'm going to call you Warwick (Capper), and I'm going to tell you that you need to lift your game boy because you are crap at it right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.