EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

News will be released. I don't know when but I do know that with...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    News will be released. I don't know when but I do know that with each passing day we are one day closer.

The news can come from various directions.

1) More drill results from Garnet Valley/IDA dome. How soon the market forgets. The attention span of my children. GD012 was freaking incredible. Odds are that nearby results will be great too. This information is not far away.

2) From common deductive reasoning, from the mouths of RIO directors, from the the excitement of EXT directors about Rossing prospects. It is all converging on some information about RIO's intentions with our daughter. Does RIO want to marry her or simply take her out for a good time? We will know but I don't know when we will know.

3) EPL3139. With each passing day this large tract of land adjacent to Valencia is crawling through the Namibian approvals process. If and when it is awarded it can't be a bad thing. May not be Earth-shaking but will give warm and fuzzies to holders.

There's a bunch of other things which I can't even guess at but that is one of the reasons I find life so delicious.

Warwick is having fun but why is he bothering? It can't be because he doesn't like the future for this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.