88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

The broader picture.

1. 108 Posts.
    Let's all keep calm and rational here - the next series of announcements will come in time. Dave delivers, and so I have confidence and faith in him to continue doing so in impeccable fashion.

Heavy selloff in the broader market today, and so this must be remembered too. Keep an eye on the broader picture - the grand prize - and focus less on these intraday moves, especially intraday moves fuelled by baseless speculation on announcement dates. Yes, I expect volatility, especially so if many people here and elsewhere are trading in the hopes of an announcement release and then selling out in disappointment because they lack the patience and/or a broader understanding of the 88E story.

Don't forget the excellent series of results we've had to date, and the potential of the HRZ shale, let alone conventional prospectivity yet to be delineated by 2D seismic acquisition. No need to try and create a FOMO frenzy, or trade on announcement release speculation - to me, that is quite foolish indeed.

Focus on the fundamentals and the geology.

I am certainly holding longer-term and hope to maintain a realistic view on the company and its prospects. That said, I am quite bullish and with good reason. The technical metrics are absolutely fantastic, but we remain in an early stage, with the price of oil weighted against us. But that's been a double-edged sword. Without a low oil price, Wall and Basinski would not have been able to pick up the acreage at the price they did. This opportunity simply would not have existed. So, personally, I'm very grateful! And I look forward to the news ahead, as it rolls out - certainly quality over quantity preferred here, in terms of news releases! Quantity AND quality in terms of recoverable hydrocarbons of course! (And here's to hoping continuation of oil rally!)

Best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.395K 2.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
192 298574579 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 590044986 215
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.