TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

Remember a long time ago in Australia when the different State...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Remember a long time ago in Australia when the different State Governments were planning their rail systems Victoria finished with a 5ft. 3 inch gauge, NSW a 4ft. 8 inch gauge and QLD a 3ft. 6 inch gauge. When you got to the state borders you had to change trains and systems.
    Pretty stupid wasn't it. No synergies! We are talking about National mail and locker networks and the advantage to all if they use the same system and can "talk" to each other. Obviously as a shareholder I hope the TZ system wins out and we do have our foot in the door with Singapore Post and Indonesia Post and importantly Alibaba have taken a position in Singapore Post. Alibaba are Chinas biggest E.- commerce business and their founder and chairman Jack Ma is Chinas richest person. They are going to IPO on the NYSE on Sep 8 for about 154Billion.Too big to ignore.
    From previous posting here I believe Scotty is a top 20 shareholder and close to management. When he says TZ will not be doing a cash raise I believe him. Hopefully he has put that dog to bed. Money is very cheap at this time and MB with his profile and standing in the finance area would be able to get the best credit facility to handle any large order demand. All IMO and trying to join the dots. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.