BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I'm as frustrated as you. they delivering on there strategy...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I'm as frustrated as you. they delivering on there strategy and it's not being noticed. share price in limbo.

that q and a was an easy read for newcomers as a start I thought.

I'm keen to read the next one and you should put your hand up and do it. each one hopefully will be an education and I'll learn something new from a different perspective

how did you come across this story? I did from word of mouth then looked into it and liked it so bought it.

I don't have time to go to investment events or troll through the entire HC site. only threads I read are those I'm invested in and read what other shareholders are saying and weigh up pros cons on if I keep holding those stocks if I need $$$

i hope your right and your newsletter edition makes the impact we are all waiting for because there is a massive bunch of potential investors sitting on the sidelines unsure on whether to hit the buy button

maybe we can start our own little competition on here on whose issue of the brookside connection has the best run - say over 12 months?

in the meantime I'll email that newsletter to some people I know that play in the market and keep telling them why I think it's a good idea to back them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $37.13K 3.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 568453 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28081377 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.