RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I start off as usual.If I am wrong, I want to be told with a...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

I start off as usual.

If I am wrong, I want to be told with a logicalfactual response, not what I have been reading lately on Hot Copper as someposters have stated.

The internet can be informative but misinterpreted attimes.

I dislike giving opposition companies a “free kick,”

Lowly small shareholders such as myself obviouslyhave not the access and attention of management, and unable to contact largermore active shareholders. HotCopper is an appreciated medium.

Therefore, I alert readers to a concerning lack Ibelieve of management direction and call on this issue to be addressed as apriority.

I recall a post on Hot Copper recently suggestingutilising celebrities, looks like someone took onboard the obvious.

Yes, ResApp have issues as usual, so busy, but it’sthe little things that count.
    When will ResApp get the hint, like now? I have included the link below.

Rugby League Legend BradFittler Teams Up with ResMed to Help Australians Sleep Better

https://investor.resmed.com/investor-relations/events-and-presentations/press-releases/press-release-details/2020/Rugby-League-Legend-Brad-Fittler-Teams-Up-with-ResMed-to-Help-Australians-Sleep-Better/default.aspx

Silence from management? IfI phone ResApp management as I have, I received no official acknowledgement. Not even a “Dear John” text. Hot Copper is much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.