AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

The BS at the closing auction continues, page-55

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I agree with you, inverting charts is a good way of testing the brain, and in this case provides a solid overbought view (which of course translates into a buying opportunity). I finally found my SPP letter, amongst the Xmas things, but of course I have long since added anyway. However with a few of my top running stocks like HUB and KGN getting to overlarge positions I might just punt on a few more Alexium (yet again) for this likely breakout move back up towards 46c, which presumably starts from 19th January. The next two years should see the efforts of recent years begin to bear fruit - it looks a lot lower risk now than at anytime I’ve followed it - lower MC, cash flow positive, orderbook rising, more products, office and MD moves complete, favourable FR legislation percolating. Happy New Year to all, lets hope some SP performance this year helps this forum get out of its predominantly pessimistic frame of mind (itself a buy signal?). Its much easier reading the KGN comments at present. And a special thankyou for you ARMCH for your technical contributions which are always very competent and pertinent.
    Last edited by oldtimer2: 03/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.787K 478.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6396729 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 332534 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.