SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

the bucking made no difference

1. 277 Posts.
    If you haven't done so already, read OldManRiver's post under the "Reality" headline yesterday afternoon (the 11th at 16:06). Worth the effort!

His sentiment about SSN's share price and its bumpy peregrination is spot on.

There's an agricultural parallel; I remember as a kid growing up on our soldier-settler dairy and fat-lamb farm that I couldn't chase a calf into a different paddock. Typical poddy - jumpy and scatty and a damn sight quicker than me. It took a while to corner it, but I eventually did and got a halter on it. Then came the job of hauling it the fifty or so yards towards the gate into said paddock. That little tacker bounced around on the end of the rope, pulling me in all directions (I was only about 8 years' old at the time) for about 20 minutes. But the bucking made no difference. We made inevitable progress towards the gate. Finally through, I slipped the rope and the calf took off.

SSN's SP is going to bounce around a bit, too. We can see the gate - the cash (with more to come) opened it. There's an inevitability about our progress towards it. We'll get there - no problem!

The bucking will make no difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.