SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Autosime, I would like to believe it, it is in my best interests...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Autosime, I would like to believe it, it is in my best interests for it to happen....but.....

The big problem I have with anything relating to Votiro is where can we view their books? A massive growth story is simply an unknown business story until it is proven otherwise.They aren't a public company and all we see in terms of their accounting is the Red on the Sen bottom line.
    I believe they have a good product, but we have sweet bugger-all knowledge of their organisation, just a website and Tweets and the basics of what AW tells us.

Senetas certainly don't share any of that important and relevant information, so why would anyone get interested, buy in and raise the SP- based on that?

Senetas management have a lot to answer for in terms of the markets perception of their company. They are letting us down and I would totally love to kick them up the proverbial.
    I have held this share in good faith for donkeys years, believing that the person earning over $400K per year is capable of getting this earnings programme happening. What is he actually doing? Shareholders deserve better and they deserve more.

Trust me, I will be in Melbourne for this years AGM, I think we all should be there, so that we can decide if it is time to cut bait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.