Socrates44 I think everyone who is anyone is well aware of...

1. 836 Posts.
    Socrates44 I think everyone who is anyone is well aware of America's debt situation.

You can post misleading charts about the increase in America's debt however:

1. The charts are not inflation adjusted - if they were they would still show that debt levels have increased but hey we had a financial crisis in 2008 and it was necessary to pump money in to the system;

2. The American economy is very resilient - we have seen America bounce back too many times ... even though it will be a slow bounce back there is no doubt that the american economy is coming back;

3. Chinese growth is more than making up for america's lack of growth.

4. America has shown that it is making substantial gains on its investments that it made in 2008...

5. Having recently returned from a trip to Spain I can tell you that things are looking very good in spain ... when the government is changed in spain next year and labour reforms are made, you watch spain bounce back big time ... spain has the highest savings rate per person in the world ... watch what happens when sentiment turns ... it will turn very quickly and with substantial momentum.

Torente

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.