POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

The Bull recommendation, page-32

1. 5,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2313
    Thanks for the link. I agree with some, not all of it.

Everyone is watching that space as the next big thing. I do think many (but not all) elements will prove to be massive disruptors over the long term. But since everyone, producers included, are watching it, I think there is little chance of this theme being the source of a demand-side shock. Shock is the key word here. More likely, imo, is a likelihood long-term underpinning/increase of Ni demand, which producers will have ample time to adjust supply capacity. Remember, if producers can respond to the increase in demand in a reasonably timely manner, then, although prices might increase with general inflation, they will not sky-rocket. Why? Because the overall global demand/supply equation would be within tolerance of generally balanced.

What we need is an X-factor shock from left-field that nobody saw coming, like:
    - Philippines and Indo both concurrently shutting down their supply for an extended period (i.e. part of the floor drops out of existing supply); and/or
    - Friendly merchant aliens arriving who want to establish inter-stellar trade routes and require unheard of amounts of Ni in exchange for sharing their cold fusion technology (the holy grail). Of course, we would need to be sure they would not want the Ni for weapons purposes, although that particular concern would probably be somewhat moot. (lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.