PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

The Bull Recommendation, page-66

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    hi bob
    i have never attended a agm or web presentation before so wasn't to sure what to expect on the question and answer side. Personally I found q and a disappointing, I believe they mentioned putting this on the web site. Different questions on same topics was grouped but I found answers to be general overviews maybe not answering more details points on questions asked, but as you didn't see the questions hard to say if the detailed answer was given.
    There was a question on the pipeline of 380m , generally they are confident on most projects in there but no guarantee
    question on zeep, still working on
    question on wuhan, gerneral overview given of work done and expecting more. There was a more pointed question on wether south lake which had been delayed had discussions recently taken place on this going ahead this year but wasn't commented on
    there was a question on the 3 large world bank projects, had any advance been made but not comment
    question on the yunnan work, the company has the 9 alpine lakes as a major project, does this mean the project is 9 lakes and xingyun and dianchi are just parts or stages of a massive project, no real answer
    there was a question regarding the dianchi trail, are the same people who assess this the same as who assessed xingyun work? That would be nice to know but no answer.
    not being able to have your own direct questions answered more a group question without the follow up to answers I found hard

overall i I was happy with the agm, more focus on receivables ( expecting 5 to 6m coming in the next few weeks) and working on getting better payment terms was good. I thought lochie sounded well, seems focused

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.