SEH 0.00% 25.0¢ sino gas & energy holdings limited

This one is a slow burner just a methodical one step at a time...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This one is a slow burner just a methodical one step at a time show that has progressed from almost bankrupt to a top 300 company.It has always had some good ethical players in the team . Bernie Ridgeway for one who had to bail and has some very good staff . If you want something that is going to rip and tear go elsewhere.
    I think it would be fair to say a lot of the risk has gone and it should move out of the explorer stage shortly and the upward trend should continue.
    It's easy for me as I got in early and kept tipping in right down to the 3c capital raising .
    Getting in at 24c is different ball game but it is also a far better offer than what it was some years back .
    If you want an honest opinion I would feel more confident buying at 24c than i did buying at 2.7c in the dark days as we were relying on Springtree and a wind change to survive.
    I don't get on here much but there are a couple of good posters Gustie & Riffici who know this inside out follow them and you won't go to far wrong.Best of luck if you get in there are a lot worse places you could put your money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.