XJO 0.30% 7,759.6 s&p/asx 200

The contrarian - what makes a contrarian? Well here's what I...

1. 212 Posts.
    The contrarian - what makes a contrarian? Well here's what I think, A dog chasing its tail.
    Apparently - Bad news is good news - to the contrarian anyway.

So if bad news is good news, and as a corollary does that mean good news is bad news? or is just that bad news is good news and good news is good news? So then... what is bad news?

I'll tell you - look at all the charts.

=> XAO several weeks ago, I will brag - calling the top to within a few days, shorted and bought a new plasma with some of it. Cost me 12K. :-)

=>The XAO/XJO had a broadening formation, many wobbly days - weeks before the 'credit crunch' was well, given credit to this rare phenonmenon - which on technical grounds - is a sign of a major trend reversal. Look it up, it is literally text book - you can find on investopedia.com if u google it - not that this site is technical gospel - its just a phenomenon with solid a probability of occurring - this was confirmed by a 12% correction - mind you a 12% correction is twice the average 6-7% bull market correction. So this confirmed me.

A massive spike to the upside, which I didn't find pleasing, to far? Much too far...

Does anyone see this market much higher in the next 2-12 weeks - Bar any bear market rallies, I don't think we're moving much higher... not at all.

Click on BHP charts - it doesn't take long to speculate that a double top is forming/formed

ZFX - long term support breached nicely - rally to the counter trend line, turn around

Nickel Crash

Zinc price head and shoulders

Credit Crunch

Bear market

Recession

Rate Cuts - factored in/not factored in - the difference (who cares - 1929 crash - rate cuts - and KABOOM!)

RATE CUTS FOR GOD SAKES!!

Job losses

Contraction

CRASH...

trends turn, and these are these are the hallmarks
    - I've heard these words MUCH TOO OFTEN - These are not words you often hear during a in a Bull market -

Remember the bull market - Sentiment has changed. This is the sentiment - these are the words you'll hear more often.

Psychology above all - rules the market.

This is purely my opinion. Seek your own advice. I am not a qualified financial advisor of any sort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.