LCL 0.00% 0.7¢ lcl resources limited

the bull, page-3

1. 2,859 Posts.
    The bull speaks no bull. It was a bargain when it released that report. Did they pick the low? Highly doubtful.

Now most of you are now aware of my brillant form here on MNC. I have been rubbished and mocked in calling for sub 19c but it was miraculously achieved. Rabs even draws attention to my failings on DYE but fails to mention the many other stocks I have dominated including one he holds being AZM (which I predicted while the gold price was going up).

So, I guess you're all salivating at what my current predictions for MNC are??? Highly probable new lows will be seen. The question now is what this rally looks like. I suspect an intermediate term rally that could get up to around 23c before turining back down and heading to minimum 15c for final low. That will probably happen if and when the overall markets turn back down and make new lows for the year.

Now you know I have been consistently right (and most of you consistently wrong) on this one so I hope you won't rubbish and insult me again because you disagree with me.

El Capo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.754M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $35 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6728037 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3430838 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.