the bulletin article 28/01/04, page-13

1. 5,382 Posts.
    re: brant G'day
    Heres the reason I asked asked about the medical side, though this company is a US one. Do you know anything about the company mentioned? This reads like a multi level marketing ad, I didn't get through it all but far enough to read it. I just had a quick squiz to select out 3 paragraphs that give you the guts of it.
    cheers
    Rod

Incredibly, this medical technology company is doing just that - preventing terrorist attacks - right this minute. And has a 100% success rate.

The same breakthrough medical technology that allows this company's products to see inside your body, also allows inspectors to see through 17 inches of steel.

Not to mention unnecessary. Because this same medical technology company has developed a product that works like a giant airport baggage screening system. And can generate steel-piercing X-rays that see through container walls and allows contraband nowhere to hide.

At heart, the technology is quite simple. Electronic images are captured and transmitted to a computer monitor at an operator's station. The machine can scan a full container the size of a tractor trailer in less than three minutes. In short, it's practical, efficient and cost-effective.

Dear Daily Reckoning Reader,

A small U.S. company - already raking in revenues of more than $1 billion and showing net profits of over $130 million - will post explosive gains in both sales and profits in the weeks ahead. Those who own the stock are - in effect - holding a winning lottery ticket.

1.3 million Americans are diagnosed with cancer each year. And, sadly, more than 1,500 people in the U.S. die from it every day.

But one company is doing something about it. No... not a biotech company hoping to make it through Phase III trials, but rather a medical technology firm whose products are actually killing cancer tumors right now in hundreds of hospitals around the world.

How? With a new cutting-edge technology only recently unveiled. And investors who hold this stock are ready to collect the payoff of a lifetime.

Just listen to what the experts have to say:

Dr. Patrick Swift, medical director at the Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center in Berkeley, California says "a quarter or possibly a third of our cancer patient population will soon be undergoing this treatment."

Dr. James Cox of the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center says he intends to treat over 1,000 patients a year with this technology. And, he adds, "it is very much a part of our future."

And Dr. Ted Lawrence, Professor of Oncology at the University of Michigan, says this breakthrough technology has opened up nothing less than "extraordinary possibilities."

Yet most folks on Wall Street are still unaware of this story. Few investment firms even follow the stock.

But it's just a matter of time before the national media seizes on what's happening here... and turns this unknown company into a household name. Then millions of individual investors - and their fund managers - will begin shoveling money into the stock.

When the public finally understands this company is actually killing cancer tumors right now with a success rate as high as 96%, shares of this company will simply ignite. And, quite frankly, there is no calculating how high the stock will go.

Even the U.S. government has given this new technology its blessing. How can we be sure? Because the company's cancer treatments have just become eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement.

Before long, cancer patients the world over will be demanding this medical treatment. And that will spark interest in the stock by investors all over the globe.

That's why I'm contacting you now.

The Sound of Opportunity Knocking...
    My name is James Boxley Cooke. I'm a former executive with one of the country's largest mutual fund organizations.

I'm retired and no longer in the mutual fund business, however. Today I serve as the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the world's largest private financial fellowship. And, quite frankly, my position as head of one of the world's most powerful investment groups gives me access to intelligence and ideas the average investor never hears about.

Our results have been nothing short of stellar. Of the 36 current positions in out Trading Portfolio, for example, 32 are profitable.

And recently some members have taken the opportunity to lock in phenomenal short-term profits. Just a brief sampling of our recent winners include:

293% in nine weeks in a company that makes nutritional supplements for infant formula.

222% in four months in the world's largest web-based auctioneer.

433% in ten weeks in an Israeli manufacturer of generic pharmaceuticals.

485% in seven weeks in a conservative educational publisher.

296% in 27 days in a private, post-secondary education company.

180% in two weeks in a leading prison privatization company.

And 1,385% in a diversified information management systems company. (That's right. Our investment rose more than thirteen-fold in just three months.)

I need hardly remind you that the market's return this year has been a small fraction of this.

Our secret? My group's gains are the result of private connections and top-notch investment intelligence. This allows us access to a steady supply of unusual and highly profitable investment opportunities. But none surpasses the potential of the medical technology company I'm going to tell you about now.

If your portfolio has been damaged by the bear market of the last three years - or you feel like your investments are just treading water - take heart. Because this opportunity has the potential to create life-changing results for you and your family.

This medical technology company meets every one of our criteria for phenomenal returns: cutting-edge products, soaring revenues, blockbuster earnings growth and an enormous new market for its products.

This, in fact, may be the best single-stock opportunity I've seen in my lifetime as an investor. And I've been in the business for over 45 years.

That's why I'm contacting you now. Because if time was ever of the essence, it's now...

Why Early Investors Will Make a Fortune
    Let me begin by showing you the immense potential behind this groundbreaking medical technology.

$60 billion is spent on cancer treatment in the U.S. each year. That's right... each year.

Cancer is our country's most notorious killer. There is not a family in this nation that has not been touched in some way by this dreaded disease.

The American Cancer Society estimates that 1.2 million new cancer cases are diagnosed each year. And the total number of cancer cases rises 3% a year in this country.

You don't have to be Isaac Newton to figure out that with baby boomers steadily aging - and increasing their susceptibility to cancer - this company's future growth is assured.

The company is already growing by leaps and bounds right now.

That's because this life-saving technology is being used to treat cancers of the head and neck, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, spinal cancer, throat cancer, uterine cancer and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

There is well-founded speculation that the company may soon get FDA approval to treat breast and lung cancer as well. When it does - and I'm expecting an announcement any day now - it's going to look like the Fourth of July.

Killing Cancer... And Making a Killing Too
    If your first instinct is to think, "this stock must be headed for the moon," I couldn't agree more. In fact, the company is already making millions for shareholders.

That's because this company is indisputably the world's best at treating - and killing - cancerous tumors. And despite the firm's enormous profit margins, there isn't a single company in the U.S. that poses a competitive threat. Not one.

And there won't be, either. The company's products - built exclusively with state-of-the-art medical technology - cost $1.7 million each.

Why so much?

Their patented system uses digital technology and computer-generated images to aim powerful radiation beams at cancerous tumors. Unlike traditional radiation therapy, however, this company's system avoids damaging healthy organs and tissue near the tumor. And the company's products are so precisely engineered that they can sculpt beams to fit specific areas, as well as modulate the intensity of the beams for different types of tumors.

Very soon the company will unveil an upgrade to existing technology that will even let radioactive beams adjust to body movements as a patient breathes. It's that precise.

The intense regulation of the healthcare industry, the complexity of the technology and the cost of the machines - which can only be produced at $1.7 million each when manufactured in huge quantities - have formed a protective moat around this company.

That means a lot to us as early investors. Because it means our investment is safe. And our profits are secure.

Already the company's profit growth puts it in the top 2% of all publicly traded companies in the U.S. And with a current order backlog of more than $780 million, things are set to get a whole lot better.

Because of continued strong demand for the company's oncology products, both sales and earnings will soar in the weeks and months ahead.

But there is yet another important reason to own this stock right now. The company is about to get an additional kicker from the Department of Homeland Security.

This Company Defeats Cancer... And Terrorists Too
    On a personal level, the biggest threat we face as individuals is a cancer diagnosis.

But - as you know - on a national scale, we face a far bigger threat: terrorist acts designed to kill hundreds or perhaps thousands of innocent people. After 9/11 - and with the advent of the Department of Homeland Security - millions of dollars will be paid to those with the proven ability to prevent such attacks.

Incredibly, this medical technology company is doing just that - preventing terrorist attacks - right this minute. And has a 100% success rate.

The same breakthrough medical technology that allows this company's products to see inside your body, also allows inspectors to see through 17 inches of steel.

According to the U.S. Customs Service, 6 million cargo containers arrive through 361 U.S. seaports each year. Ninety percent of the trade goods brought into the U.S. each year - some 2 billion metric tons worth - enter the country this way.

And less than 2% of the containers are ever opened and inspected by Customs Service officials.

It's not hard to imagine these containers being used for smuggling contraband - even a potential weapon of mass destruction. Yet to physically open each container, extract the contents, and inspect the contents by hand would be time-consuming and unrealistic.

Not to mention unnecessary. Because this same medical technology company has developed a product that works like a giant airport baggage screening system. And can generate steel-piercing X-rays that see through container walls and allows contraband nowhere to hide.

At heart, the technology is quite simple. Electronic images are captured and transmitted to a computer monitor at an operator's station. The machine can scan a full container the size of a tractor trailer in less than three minutes. In short, it's practical, efficient and cost-effective.

The Department of Homeland Security may soon come knocking on their door with a major order. And that will turn this smaller part of their business into something very big. The effect on the stock should be tremendous.

If this firm gets a major defense-related contract, the stock will gap up immediately.

And that could happen at almost any time. Right now we have a gaping hole in national security. Dockworkers know it. Terrorists know it. So do U.S. government officials.

Tom Ridge, the head of Homeland Security, and President Bush are not going to let this vulnerability continue. And, fortunately, Congress is willing to put up the money to guarantee it.

With this company's products already screening cargo in one U.S. port and dozens of others around the world, it's my belief that it's only a matter of time before they're tapped for the big national security job.

When management reports that the company's products have been chosen by the federal government to help provide security at the nation's seaports, the stock won't just rise. It will look like something coming off the launch pad at the Kennedy Space Center.

Let me emphasize that this announcement has not been made yet.

However, I believe it will be in the next few weeks. That's why I'm sending you this letter today. So you have a chance to profit, along with the rest of the members of our financial fellowship.

Crucial Intelligence... Enormous Profits
    Let me put this special opportunity in perspective.

Maybe once in a generation a company comes along that is not only wildly successful, but actually changes our way of life.

Forty years ago, it was IBM. Thirty years ago, it was Wal-Mart. And nearly twenty years ago, it was Microsoft.

Early investors in these companies did not become millionaires. They became billionaires. And even investors who took a very small stake had their financial lives completely transformed.

Now history is repeating itself.

And everything you need to know about this company - which you can quickly buy through your existing broker - is plainly and simply spelled out in our latest special report: "Payoff of a Lifetime: A Company That Fights Cancer & Terrorism Too."

This special "white paper" details all our crucial intelligence on this unique investment opportunity. It's part of a special bonus you'll receive when you sign up for a one-year membership in the investment organization I head, The Oxford Club.

Membership in this club will allow you to receive regular updates on the status of this special investment, as it already tops our list of recommended investments. You'll get regular updates on the stock as your portfolio swells in size. And you'll also learn the proprietary system we use that protects both our profits and our principal on our investments - guaranteed.

However, in joining this well-connected group of investors, you'll receive other benefits you can't put a price on...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.