SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

The business as usual thread, page-10

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    More ramblings from denbo

I'm getting the impression from a whole bunch of posts that SGH seems to be rising from the ashes.

Nothing I'm reading of late, either on HC or in the media gives any credence to SGH heading off down the crapper any time soon - which, in some respects could have been a reasonable assumption only a month or so ago.

And, though we'll never know, I'm not even convinced the banks are arcing up in the way a lot of people predicted - but only time will tell about that.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, no-one really knows what SGHs bank account look like right now - other than a best-guess speculation based on last-known accounts - now months old.

And some recent posts on HC suggest the DD WAS diligently done - something that's been in question since last year. And, U must confess, it makes sense to me that it was.

But then, I might be biased towards good news - but it certainly looks like SGH is getting (back to) business as usual.

I'm sure it always was - it's just that nothing except bad news has been the norm for months now.

And, though I'm sure it's going to take a while for people to get any confidence back - also, there's a lot of angry people out there and it's not hard to empathise with them, I'm getting the feeling there's a bit of a ride to recovery ready to happen.

Just my thoughts and likely similar to those of others on HC - let's hope the doom and gloomers who seem to have disappeared get no cause to return.

And let's hope, as tempers cool, the constant sniping between people on the forum stop and turn into something more fitting to the experience and skills of those who persist with it.

I'm on board waiting for the fun to start ... maybe it'll be tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.