SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Mike You decide what you are going to do, call in the...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    Mike

You decide what you are going to do, call in the consultants, he or she borrows your watch, tells you the time and then walks off with your watch and leaves a fee note. Then you do what you do,

SGH needs a robust entirely believable roadmap and no small integration plan to restore credibility.
    It needs strong leadership in the UK and right now is on the back foot. I assume the roadmap will be a bit dull and
    that big picture solutions are not overnight ones. It looks as if the decisions they will make are not kneejerk and will be well thought through. The credibility of expert help in arriving at the roadmap will help not a few believe that the roadmap is a good one when it comes.

You would agree that , with a leveraged balance sheet, it is critical that they get the BIG PICTURE plan to be as good as it can be. Essential that the plan is all believeable and that stakeholders then get fell in and are supportive and all headed in the same direction.

In the meantime it looks as if the tin says material debt reduction in 14.5 months and , critically , material debt reduction in the period to Apr 17 when there will be no more debate/speculation about the success or otherwise of NIHL.

You never know. GO and his anti TORT reform proposals could be toast by then.

Brexit could be on the actual agenda ( Brexit 2% behind in polls) .
    Scotland with 60% of MSPs (..that is Members of the Scottish Parliament) and 94% of MP's it sends to Westminster in the SNP ( independance party) might have voted for BREXIN. If so they will be braying for a new referendum on Scotland's future. Could be prayers for the Pound . God help Caledonia. ( Tasmania appeal just gets stronger. )

We live in interesting times, but I sure as heck believe there is enough evidence to point to SGH ongoing underlying EBITDA of £$200M .

DYOR

Mel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.