SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I have been on the computer all day researching S&G and going...

1. 515 Posts.
    I have been on the computer all day researching S&G and going through all posts (except those I ignore - 58) for the last 6 weeks.
    After reading all the links and Anns going back to June 2015 I cannot justify the current share price. Nor can I justify the drop from $4.65(my value from the research I have done).
    As I have said previously the1st half report does not warrant the significant drop in share value. New accounting procedures (which probably should have been implemented in FY2015-hence change in CFO) are not as dire as many people think. Several companies have also implemented the new procedures and posted significant losses in profit but their share price has not been affected like SGH. There is more at play here than we will ever know. Conjecture in this case is normal but I have yet to see any conjecture justified.
    The company leadership has taken as much of a hit as we have. Some of it may be justified, but until the 2nd half results are released we are all in the dark. With such a large acquisition undertaken some pain was bound to be worn, however, to the extent we have seen is ridiculous. One interesting find today was an ASX company lending a large parcel of their own shares to UBS. So, it makes you wonder what goes on. And by the way this is legal in accordance with legislation, ASX rules etc.
    The more I research the more I'm convinced SGH is worth $4.65.
    We have been hit, manipulated and targeted.
    I am a long term holder and SGH will turn this around but it will take time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.