DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

the business model, page-36

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I have a question for some holders here:

I know Albie has a love and on a few occasions a hate relationship here - No problem for me.

Davidob is Davidob and I see him as a supporter.

Newland is also in the main positive but angry ( rightfully) about past excesses.

NathanB the thinking and analytical processor but general looking to want to believe.

Twinturbo celica - has held a very negative view but is a poster on many shares and I respect his views.

Watt - I note that this poster is relatively new and every post is about INT and 90% of those posts are stock held and sell - so my question is why would you have a sentiment of sell and hold for months without selling. Are you angry , are you hopeful what makes you continue holding

The reason I ask is that on another stock I hold another poster only posts on that stock and bags it all the time. I have put them on ignore.

My question is why post always negative and still hold - yes if you cannot find a buyer but that is not true - Is your sentiment sell or only if I could reach this price. If so what is that price as it may lead to a good valuation of the share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.