ADA 0.00% 47.0¢ adacel technologies limited

the butterfly effect, page-3

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    its really funny when you see some of these so called "analysts" making contradictory comments publically to sell subscriptions for themselves or to give themselves the appearance of having some "god knowing" bug in their brain makes me laugh at times.

here is an example of lameness, check this bit he says:

but then, why in the world would he not them comment about the week earlier made in a presentation by adacel only the week just before showing growth consistent for the past 3 years as shown in that prez as follows:

ada financial results growth.png

and then again on the next page 12, which again shows consistency.

ada financial results growth2.png

so again, I agree, just another analyst making comments off the cuff to make themselves sound impressive when even with these images posted here which were issued the week before that analyst rambles on and completely contradicts himself to me clearly means, he is not watching, reading, nor playing it straight to only be biased to serve what clearly to me is their own agenda otherwise surely they would have mentioned the cash status of the company and the consistent past 3 years showing growth, yet failure to do so IMO clearly means they are totally biased with no reason other than publish such material for self serving interests of some undisclosed purpose.

meanwhile, on the same adacel presentation dated 10th Nov 2016 on page 16 adacel mentions growth strategy which also is shown as follows:

ada growth3.png
    I would like to see management or the board stand up and show some accountability by delivering some information as it comes to hand, or up to a point, demonstrate the ability to walk the talk versus just making statements such presentations which read well, sounds good, but actually does rarely suggest where, who, how and when any of those potential new or existing customers, service expansions or acquisitions may come about or even a hint to at least arouse the market, its long term shareholders, fund managers or institutional investors etc .

so again whilst with one hand we see external analysts making contradicting statements, we also have the adacel machine in someways playing once a year, non seasonal card with only throwing a dividend bone to shareholders when required, whilst I am sure many badly want to know where is this growth going to come, as too, potentially when, or how etc etc

anyway, just saying, and again, imo, I think management need to also be a bit more dynamic with when and how they not only present information but create the ability to wake up holders and the market to what exciting times this company can offer and also keep the market reminded about itself, so again, thats my take and imo etc etc!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 47.0¢ $25.56K 54.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22662 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 28612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.