IRX 0.00% 2.2¢ inhalerx limited

Hi Robyn, Looks like it is 6 or 7 of us for the time being, but...

1. 1,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Hi Robyn,

Looks like it is 6 or 7 of us for the time being, but don't let that concern you. It's always like this in an undiscovered stock. If there were a lot of posters, the share price would be much higher so that's really the aim of speculative investing - to get in before the stampede.

There were a few IHL co-holders but they disappeared yonks ago when 2 dubious imposters unleashed a defamatory campaign against the company's executive the likes I've never seen on hotcop.

It started when it became public that Dr Sud, former IHL number 1 shareholder and ex-director there, started dumping all his IHL stock.

The main damage on these threads was done by @JMiller83, an imposter claiming to be American. He was the lead poster over at IHL during the redomicile voting period luring investors with sweet talk of American riches.

The absolute opposite happened and this Miller character actually sold shares at a profit as soon as it redomiciled (his words not mine), while Aussie mum and pop IHL holders were stuck with redomicile paperwork.

The other poster, @WinstonWolf, I found even more devious.

Scroll up and you'll see close to a hundred modded posts for defamation or search Miller's posts on IHL from last year. @rusty02 is ridgey didge so check out a few of his recent posts too for an objective view on how it all went down.

All things considered, it is actually very educational on how badly hotcop can be abused at the expense of unsuspecting mum and dad investors - those who can least afford to lose their savings.

On a positive, Hotcopper were forced by court order to give up identies of both Miller and Winston. Unsurprisingly, they relied on VPNs, but apparently there were occasional slip ups from both.

The word on the streets is Miller lives is Sydney and Winston lives in Melbourne.

That's as much as I know so far.

Anyway, thanks for joining our chat here and don't hesitate to put up any questions you have. Although there's very few posters, everyone who posts seems pretty rationale, experienced, and calm. The kind of good people you'd like to one day enjoy a chat about the company over a few beers at the pub.

If it helps, think of it like you're out in the deep water with your surfboard in the early hours with half a dozen other thrillseekers waiting for a 100 foot wave. The wave may or may not come, but if it does you'll be in for the ride of your lifetime.

ponit break.jpg

IMO & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.