IRX 0.00% 4.0¢ inhalerx limited

Well written and researched as usual by @sapporo and a lot of...

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Well written and researched as usual by @sapporo and a lot of news flow to be positive about in the near term for IRX hopefully.

I'll just add a point regarding potential for IRX. Its a big market they are aiming for here and there's blue sky for sure - but what happens if IRX doesn't reach the potential that a lot of us think it can?

I wont forget this is speculative as are most stocks in this section of the ASX and especially microcaps where IRX currently sits and you should be comfortable with your investment but I think perspective is needed here.

If IRX only manages to reach an undiluted market cap of a paltry $25m on good results or commercial interests its still a 5 bagger from these levels.

That is a risk/reward ratio that I find compelling.

At this stage you probably cant buy a decent chunk of IRX even if you wanted to as the Top 20 / Top 50 hold the majority. If things go well for IRX with planned trials and commercial activity this year then you can make your own assumptions.

Don't be misled by some people preaching that this small tightly run company needs to be spending money hand over fist like some other companies on bloated wages and securing capital at any cost or dilutionary method. The history of capital investment and management has been good so far for IRX and there's no reason to think this time will be different but as mentioned before I'll be waiting on what the capital raising looks like for Phase 2 trials before evaluating further.

The fact they've been openly telling us they need to raise capital for so long is not a negative IMO but refreshingly transparent that some companies could learn from. Don't be misled - they will be able to raise capital and we will hear in good time no doubt.

The pivot seems a logical one for me that they take advice from the FDA and use it to commercial advantage and stands to benefit us as shareholders. That thought of commercial success is before I contemplate the ethical aspect if this company is successful it could improve a lot of lives around the world. That's something to be proud of and I'm comfortable with my investment with IRX - win or lose - I wont be listening to any repetitive noise or personal attacks in my investment journey here.

Cheers,

Disco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.591M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.