ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

the buy sell tree, charts, and gaps wrt to esi fpo

1. 6,284 Posts.
    I would like to encourage commentary with respect to this thread heading.

Thanks for your input in advance.

In My Honest Opinion ;

After the apparently quite illiquid ''support'' was observed to have been ''stress tested'' yesterday in the afternoon trading session , the tree ''appeared'' to become ''imminently '' autumnal .

This should be considered in light of the recent doubling in the fpo sp along with the significant flow on effect it would appear to have upon the option ownership base .

Dickensian posters aside, the forum commentary themes then ''appeared'' to discount any such ''support '' testing as perhaps t3ers taking quick profits from any short time purchases implied in the recent run up amongst a number of other '' hard to prove or disprove '' theories / commentaries .

The anatomy of any p&d must have a balance of protagonists & antagonists .

I would suggest that a gap must not be allowed to become crystallized c/o this morning's open based on the fragility of the support '' illiquidity '' shown on the left of yesterdays' tree .

Mindful of fundamental dynamics involved with the fpo sp as a function of esioa ''fair value '' validity , the above postulations should be given currency and a weighting simply due to the company's response to its recent speeding ticket.

It is my opinion only and must be appreciated as opinion in light of the time spent studying the long long track record that I have recorded & endured with respect to this sector .

As a final personal observation , doji candles & bollinger bands aside in isolation , you need volumes of '' liquid''proportions when applying theoretical trading to '' beta wave '' stocks . Something that an '' alpha'' stock can sometimes be confused with .

E&OE R&D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 18824312 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13022686 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.