CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

the buyback is back, page-54

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Also I loled about putting the company into a trading halt, I think that would only be justified if there was a major transaction that hasn't been disclosed yet, if it's just traders messing around with the retail investors why should the company halted? Perhaps just misplaced anger.

ParleVouFrancois,just a comment on your thoughts,in the States it is mandatory to stop trading in a Co.if a certain volume is hit inside a time parameter,I see no reason why that should not also happen here given the nature of the trading patterns I have seen developing.

A reading of the agreement you have with your trading platform supplier clearly states that you must not in any way try to manipulate trades.This is a quote from E.Trade.

"Your order could not be accepted as the price entered is too far from
    the last sale price. We are obliged to ensure our clients must not place
    orders that result in large stock price movement. Please reenter your order."

My desire is to see a reasonably level playing field for all and would like to see broker discounts removed or our charges for trades dropped say to $2 a trade ,then it is game on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.