STO 0.00% $7.94 santos limited

The market is always right, isn't it? I'm totally wrong, am I. I...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The market is always right, isn't it?
    I'm totally wrong, am I.

I was ready to watch the outcome from the Fed but Yellen and her 19 members didn't remove this uncertainty.

I am a kid in this market. I never know what is fear but the rain keeps comming back that's why I'm afraid to play in the playground.

Bonds are attractive in those raining days that can give you more hopes as Investors are welcoming more bonds issuance in Europe and Asia - Pacific. China will soon offer its bonds for the first time in Q4 2015 in order to satisfy IMF's SDR condition.

Investors like Government debts but they don't want Corporate debts.
    Corporate debts are backed by Banks. Bank debts are backed by Government.

How long the Governments have the luxury to support growths while their currencies are so undervalued that restrict foreign investments.

The only way is to recycle Infrastructure assets. Sell them to build another one like what Australia has been doing.

So the main theme is "assets sale" in regarding to OG sector.

Why does OSH think its value worthed for more. Is oil going up and up?

How do you interpret "demands" while world economies are struggling to service their debts.

There're two driven forces; the Fed and the US Congress.

Congress wants:
    1. No Iran deal as evidence showed that oil is up as there's no additional oil gluts.

2. No - cooperation with China (mr Xi will come to US soon) in relation to FDI albeit IMF urged US to give EM a "voice".

This is a NEGATIVE to USD as evidence showed countries have been dumping US treasuries to prop up their undervalued currencies.

3. Oil ban will not be lifted and Keystone pipeline will not be built to support job growths.
    This tell me that US is an IMPORT country where OG are only for US consumers in the M.E. crisis.

1&2 are good for oil price
    3 is NO good for oil price as the Fed is trying to lift its rate due to the job figures.

The Fed wants:

Inflation coupes with job figures to deliver a rate hike.

Economy is getting hot but king USD has dampened all assets price.

Exports are in NEGATIVE territory and DEFLATION chain is too big.

A strong USD doesn't help shale players getting more profits out of cheaper prices environment.

Cheaper assets are not maintained to produce more productions due to tightening credits.

Higher debts cannot be renegotiated due to slower production outputs and lesser 2P reserves due to lesser exploration budgets.

Slower productions are the evidences that couple with slower demands.

Projects do need more liquidity to survive in this low price and slow demands.

Once those liquidities are drying up. Companies will be in volunteer administrations.

King dollar will be flooded to the markets to help companies like the 2008 GFC .

Australia is the first to come following the BRICS countries (including Canada) and the last one is the US.

To avoid an explosion in those cheap assets. Governments MUST issue more BONDS to sevice their debts.

That’s why king USD is immunized and commodities sector don't look that bright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.97 $7.99 $7.93 $47.72M 6.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 67051 $7.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.95 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.