SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

the buying continues, page-68

1. 1,957 Posts.
    I agree. The general market is aware that we will have the next results soon enough. I am very impressed with the way the SP has held its own after such a powerful rise. We have tested the .36 cent high 3 times in 4 days on good volumes. I see that as a very bullish trend. The visual copper mineralisation noted in pending results drill 2 and mentioned in drill 3 gives us a good idea of what to expect from upcoming announcements IMO. After seeing how fast it moved on Tuesday on this type of news and how aggressively it finished trading on a new intraday high the same day, I am expecting a significant blast in SP on the next results. Tuesdays announcement took the market by surprise and even then the move was very powerful. Plenty of room to run with the current MC. After studying SBR's Kaskara project coupled with this one, there is a very real possibility of a major rerating as results become available. SBR's Kaskara project is located around 50 kms from the Tsumeb mine in Namibia. This was the defining mine that made multi billion dollar fortune for Newmont mines. Apparently Kaskara bears very similar traits as a surface expression of the Tsumeb mineralogy. Success there could create a multi billion dollar company out of SBR let alone the major rerate that has already started with these copper results. This little company has the elements to completely transform itself IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 266233 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 95000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.