SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

the buying continues, page-89

1. 144 Posts.
    Hi all,

Thanks for all the very contributing posts here past week !

To enlighten the party, which is still going on, I dare to copy and paste some phrases below my text of a two year old initiating research report of BBY regarding SBR, at that time with a sp of 0,47 A$ and almost 110 million shares ( Mcap 52 Mln ).

Bear in mind that SBR progressed very well at Border and Kaskara and some other targets, but the mother load at Kaskara still did not unveal itself.....!!
    This mainly due to rainy seasons, access hurdles, not the right drill rigs, etc .

SBR is getting to know the system at Kaskara better and better and drilling is planned again somewhere coming weeks/months...

The progress past week is purely on the the results of the 1st core of Guchab, positioned at the recently acquired new tenement, containing several other targets. Total shares on issue more like 170 million now I believe (correct me if I 'm wrong).

I jumped in in may 2010 at a sp of 0,50 A$ hoping/expecting anything between a twobagger and a ten bagger...purely on behalf of Kaskara and Border providing a solid floor under the sp.
    Things turned out different since, due to a financial crises but my hope is still there !!!! And now SBR is back !

Draw your own conclusions and be careful, DYOR and have an enjoyable time ahead !!

klmarc

Below some small parts of the report( dated May 2010), written by Gavin van der Wath, and although the report is outdated, the content is still valid !

=========================================
    " We believe the target drilling campaign has a high probability of intersecting high grade copper (+2%) at the recently discovered Kaskara deposit. A successful target drilling campaign indicating copper mineralisation will have an immediate effect on the share price.
    The confirmation of a Cu rich resource could do anything from doubling the share price to a ten fold increase, depending on the tonnage and grade proven up. The Border deposit valuation of AUD45M underpins the current share price. We initiate coverage of Sabre Resources Limited
    (SBR) with a SPECULATIVE BUY. "

"An exploration target of 12-15Mt @ 5-6% lead and zinc is defined on historic drilling at Border, with current Phase 2 drilling aimed at defining a JORC resource before October. We would value a JORC resource of this size at AUD45M. Recently identified new anomalies at Border will also be tested through additional drilling as part of the present programme."

"The Kaskara copper-lead-zinc discovery comprises at least 16 massive, laterally continuous gossans within a halo of disseminated mineralisation. Rock chip assays record values of up to 23.5% Cu, 34.4% Zn and >35% Pb. Individual gossans are up to 6m thick and 150m long, with mineralisation at surface measuring over 900m long and 450m wide. The share market
    indicates that high grade copper deposits would attract a valuation of around AUD1000 per Cu equivalent resource tonne. On this basis a relatively small deposit of 3Mt @ 3% Cu (90kt Cu) would attract a valuation of AUD90M whilst a deposit of 10Mt @ 5% would be valued at AUD500M. A target drilling programme to test the geophysical anomalies will start 3Q10."

=============================================

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.