SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

It's my opinion that a few stop losses got triggered last week,...

1. 20,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    It's my opinion that a few stop losses got triggered last week, the SP had been going up, perhaps at a rate that was not sustainable until news comes, some of these people who had bought "in my opinion" were not long term holders, they were nervous investors who follow trends, the trend was looking up, then we had our dear friends Hitachi say a few words to the reporters and the rest is history (for a very short while) there were stop losses triggered IMHO, come on anyone want to own up?
    What Hitachi did was a dirty move I believe, sort of if we can't win we will try and make sure you don't either, OK it may have been misinterpreted?
    But the long and short is that there are others that see value still, I don't believe it will stop here, there is a whole lot more information coming soon, but that is only my opinion, I am sure someone will say I am biased?

The market is never wrong, well perhaps for a very short while, while the weak hands pass over their lot to the strong maybe?
    Last edited by moosey: 08/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.