SLX 1.98% $3.47 silex systems limited

The buying continues., page-5

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Moosey

Did you consider that it was Hatachi's auditor that made them write down the asset to bring it in line with the option price? Whilst Japanese law is not my speciality I am reasonably familiar with international accounting standards and this seems very likely to be the reason for Hitachi writing down of the asset. Don't forget Cameco also had to write down their value of the asset. This is of course just my observation and opinion so please don't see it as advice.

I wouldn't have thought it was personal from Hitachi, just accounting entries which would have been fro ed on them to be reported.

Whilst I am posting - I am also confident on Areva being an interested party. They have over two hundred thousand tonnes of depleted uranium tails - which they have been told recently it is now considered waste so they will need to get rid of it.

"(French Regulator) ASN has ordered the national radioactive waste management agency ANDRA, to prepare a feasibility study on the disposal of depleted uranium." April 2016

The timing seems to link pretty close to the SLX / GEH separation. Furthermore Areva is running out of space store the tails anyway.

Even if AREVA are not in a position or interested purchasing GLE, I reckon considering this change in regulation in France, we will certainly have a new client for our Paducah plant. Areva may also not be restricted in what they can release per year like the DOE are.

We may find ourselves with twice as much uranium to re-enrich at Paducah which would surely make it the largest uranium mine in the world.

http://www.wmsym.org/archives/2011/panels/060-J_Gerv.pdf

http://www.wise-uranium.org/edissdp.html

Good times are surely not far off.

Whilst I may not post as regularly ... I am, and always will be ... THE ICEMAN!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.47
Change
-0.070(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $823.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.52 $3.54 $3.44 $998.2K 287.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 848 $3.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.