FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

the c-word, page-2

1. 732 Posts.
    " I would be intrigued to hear a defence of the FML communication."
    The very simple answer to that Bizzboy is that their absolutely is no defence.I have lost count of the number of times I have been assured by those who have the ear of the board that they read this forum and are only too aware of the disquiet over their lack of communication on here and are on the case with firm intentions remedying that.

What a crock.
    Are these guys for real? Have they REALLY been saying that for the same length of time that we have been told they have, because if that is truly the situation then just on that one point alone someones head should be on the block.

Unlike you Bizz, I don't share the notion that we as shareholders own the comany.I know it is something that is frequently mentioned by investors when they are peeved, and yes, technically we do of course, but in reality there is next to nothing we can do during the day to day running of any company we own shares in as this unholy mess being unravelled proves, and by the time we get a chance to use our technical ownership vote on anything substantial it is usually too late to make any difference anway.

Most people running listed companies are all too aware of this and so you end up in a lottery of whether you have chosen good or bad communicators, or even those like FML who have shown on numerous occasions their complete indifference to the voiced needs of their shareholders on the communication front.

Remember, these are the same guys that,yet again, we are assured read these posts.
    These are the same guys who we were told were showing body language of being hurt and unappreciated to the point where it was felt necessary by some to send a group letter of praise and thanks to show them how much we cared.

Sorry it is too difficult to type with my head in both hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.