SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

michaelhp: Good day. I have held this stock for over a year and...

1. 7 Posts.
    michaelhp: Good day.

I have held this stock for over a year and have added twice to my holdings.

Am quoting from.... Morningstar Quantitative Equity Report | Release: 03 Apr 2017, 23:48 UTC | Reporting Currency: AUD | Trading Currency: AUD | Exchange:XASX

iSignthis Ltd ISX QQQQ 03 Apr 2017 02:00 UTC

Fair Value 0.24

Quantitative Equity Reports Overview The quantitative report on equities consists of data, statistics and quantitative equity ratings on equity securities. Morningstar, Inc.’s quantitative equity ratings are forward looking and are generated by a statistical model that is based on Morningstar Inc.’s analyst-driven equity ratings and quantitative statistics. Given the nature of the quantitative report and the quantitative ratings, there is no one analyst in which a given report is attributed to; however, Mr. Lee Davidson, Head of Quantitative Research for Morningstar, Inc., is responsible for overseeing the methodology that supports the quantitative equity ratings used in this report. As an employee of Morningstar, Inc., Mr. Davidson is guided by Morningstar, Inc.’s Code of Ethics and Personal Securities Trading Policy in carrying out his responsibilities.

Trust this information puts your mind at ease.

Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.