LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi loisl, I'd say calm before the storm. I'm predicting about 6...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Hi loisl, I'd say calm before the storm. I'm predicting about 6 months of calm though. Seeing it as an accumulation phase (don't tell anyone).

Although, we don't know what the team might pull out of their hat. Between now and then.

I'm banking on the Tesla effect, later this year when the model 3 gets released and receives some serious worldwide media attention. I think we'll be game on.

Add to that the big Auto's that all know this is coming, they won't want Tesla having all the fun. I'm predicting a realisation point, of sorts and a lot of attention for the sector.

Plus an emotional factor in that, in my experience, people want what they can't have and you won't be getting a model 3 for a few years at least given pre-sales. That'll add to the hype.

On the Homefront, LPD should be finalising the DFS, hopefully delineated our own supply. If not secured a supply through offtake and talking to financiers. Regarding our phase 1 plant, circa $40m with appx. 2 year payback. That's good going right there.

The timing all works for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $9.476K 5.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 169328494 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28674554 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.