HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

The Canadian Market, page-824

1. COD
    1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Pickering's Weed Me enters partnership with Dutch company

NEWS Jun 14, 2018 by Kristen Calis Pickering News Advertiser

PICKERING — A new Pickering company has obtained rights to more than 60 unique strains of cannabis.
    Cannabis producer Weed Me Inc. has announced a partnership with world-leading cannabis seed producer, Dutch Passion. The deal grants Weed Me not only access to the cannabis strains, but also to tap into Dutch Passion’s decades of expertise in marijuana breeding. In addition, Weed Me has secured the rights to bring to the market Dutch Passion-branded products like dry flower and pre-rolls.
    Weed Me recently obtained its cultivation licence in record-breaking time, and it has future plans of international exportation, an extraction lab, and a 1,200-square-foot research and testing lab, expected to be completed later this year.
    "With access to some of the best innovators in the industry and the backing from one of the most reliable and established cannabis brands in the world, Weed Me has a unique advantage, going forward, in the Canadian market,” said Weed Me CEO Terry Kulaga.
    With access to some of the best innovators in the industry and the backing from one of the most reliable and established cannabis brands in the world, Weed Me has a unique advantage going forward in the Canadian market. Weed Me Inc. CEO Terry Kulaga

Established in Amsterdam in 1987, Dutch Passion is one of the world’s oldest cannabis seed banks.
    "The level of sophistication, planning and thought that went into building (Weed Me's) facility made it one-of-a-kind," said Eric Siereveld, CEO of Dutch Passion. "We are convinced that Weed Me has the best environment to maximize the potential of the genetic products we offer."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $6.186K 134.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42390 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 43668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.