ENV 0.00% 0.8¢ enova mining limited

the canadians like it, page-26

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Given that today's volume was about a quarter of each of the last two trading days, one might rightly conclude there wasn't much conviction behind today's selling. Rather it amounts to about $500k of short term speculators making their exits. Doubtless, one has not made a profit until the money is in the bank, but I reckon its a bit early to be thinking this stock is only good for scraps. Yes, it may be said one can get back in and ride the 2nd wave, but the margins get even thinner

At a guess, if the company reveals even more assay results in the near term we should be in some real fireworks, consequently I'm regarding this one a sit and hold.

The management of the company have nothing short of excellent credentials, so I'm thinking this is the real thing. If however, any of them had a track record of puffing up their goods then it would be a different story.

Bob Cleary for instance, was the long time General Manager Operations for ERA. Bob Richardson spent 15 years with the Peko- Wallsend Group as Chief Geophysicist and later Exploration Manager. It goes on, but these fellows could gain employment with any mining company in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.111K 139.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5061770 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 415574 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.